From Simple Checkups To Complex Surgeries
Why Do Patients Choose Us?
- Monday :8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday :8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday :8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday :8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday :Closed
- Saturday :Closed
- Sunday :Closed
Have An Emergency? Give Us A Call!
Caring For Your Teeth & Gums
Researchers have found that people with gum disease are almost twice as likely to suffer from coronary heart disease…
- Brushing your teeth at least twice a day with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste with fluoride helps prevent plaque and tarter build-up.
- Always brush the surface of your tongue. When you do this it removes any extra food particles and bacteria and helps you maintain fresh breath.
- Floss daily between your teeth.
- Mouthwash after meals will help get rid of those extra particles of food and prevent them from building up around your teeth and gums.
- Schedule your regular checkup with our office at least every six months for professional teeth cleaning.
A tremendous dentist. High character and professionalism. Have been able to not only enjoy excellent care but received some great advice that has helped me address longstanding dental problems and enjoy improved health. Look forward to going to the dentist instead of dreading it. Read More
Dr. Custer is the best! I have been going to him for over 20 years and he has never hurt me! I highly recommend. Read More
Dr. Custer is very knowledgeable, kind, gentle, and will make you feel comfortable when you’re in the hot seat! The office staff is also very friendly! I’ve always disliked visiting the dentist, but Dr. Custer and his staff make the process much more tolerable. Whether you’re having a procedure performed or just getting your teeth cleaned, this is a 5 star dental office! Read More